Who is it for?
This 9.2 surfboard is perfect for those surfers looking to start longboarding and want to do it the way it should be done: safely for themselves and others in the water.
What will I get with this surfboard?
You will notice a great improvement in your handling of a longboard. From the start, to your first forays into cross step or turns.
Features of the Longboard 9.2 surfboard:
- Double wooden stringer.
- 26 kg/m3 closed-cell foam (waterproof).
- Two layers of fiberglass reinforcement and epoxy resin.
- "Strap" type leash grip for greater reinforcement.
- Waterproof fin holes: sealed with PVC tubes.
- Grab handle for transport.
- VPS fin system.
What does the Longboard 9.2 surfboard include?
- Basic fin system.
- 3 Keels.
- Cinch-type leash attachment.
9.2 X 23 X 3 1/2
Weight Range Approx
70 to 100 kg
foam at 1 meter
Model Flysurf Longboarding 9.2:
The perfect surfboard model to enter the world of longboarding.
Make the most of small wave sessions with which you can turn a terrible wave part into a fun and rewarding session.
This video is recorded with our friends at Sea Rising Soul, longboarding specialists so they know what they are doing...
The Flysurf Family is getting bigger :)
Surfers who have already taken the plunge with Flysurf
Accelerate your progression and really take advantage of your surf sessions
The Strongest Structure on the Market
The Strongest Structure on the Market
Soft Construction with Maximum Resistance:
Our construction of the range Flysurf School is the most resistant on the market: learning boards with maximum buoyancy and durability.
Boards that hold up to the toughest treatment, designed to hold up under all wave conditions. Improve your surfing with the peace of mind of having the most resistant board.
Within each product page, you have a tab that says “Technical data sheet”. There you can review the measurements and volume of each table.
All of our boards with Flex-Fiber technology come with an accessory bag to make your experience as complete as possible.
- Tote Bag: Reusable fabric bag that you can use for your things on a daily basis.
- Fin set: VPS or FCS, depending on the board you have chosen.
- Traction Pads: A set of traction pads so you don't have to use wax.
- booklet Flysurf: A booklet with information about the maintenance of your board, the rules of surfing, other models, etc.
- Sticker Flysurf: A souvenir sticker so you can take us everywhere.
Boards with "School" construction come only with fins.
Below we leave you a video of how is the unpackaging of any of our boards with Flex-fiber technology. You won't find anything like it:
Why are there two different prices for the same model? What are the main differences?
The main difference is the keel system of both.
- The most economical model has the VPS keel system, it is a system that is characterized by its simplicity, easy installation and safety. It is a more basic system and offers great security against possible impacts for those more beginners.
- The FCS system. This system is the most common in most surfboards, so these fins will work for practically any other board. This system allows you to achieve a greater degree of control in your surfing, and improve even faster. In addition, being a universal system, it allows you to equip your Flysurf with other high performance fins.
Our boards are made of soft or cork material, but the unique Flex-Fiber construction gives you the feel of a hard board.
We ship for free throughout the Peninsula (Spain and Portugal) and the Canary Islands.
Shipping times are 3 to 5 business days.
We are so confident in our products that returns are also free.
- 9.2 x 23 x 3 1/2
- 90 liters
- Weight range approx.
- 70 to 99 kg
- Recommended wave size
- foam at 1m