Who is it for?
Our evolutionary surfboard The Traveller FCS is designed for intermediate level surfers who have already ridden boards around 7ft and are capable of hitting their first walls.
What will I get with this evolutionary surfboard?
- Take the step that every intermediate surfer seeks: advance from "plank" to shortboard.
- Start practicing your first turns.
- Learn your first ducks.
- Catch waves easily due to its high volume.
Surfboard Features The Traveller FCS:
What does the surfboard include The Traveller FCS?
6,6 X 21 X 2,75
Weight Range Approx
50 to 90 kg
From 0,5 to 1,5 meters
Design and a lot, but not only that.
This evolutionary surfboard adapts to all types of conditions and surfers.
You'll want to take it with you on every trip, as it's great for small swell days, but it's also suitable for bigger days with faster waves and shorelines.
In this video from a session we did in Chile, you can see how easy it is to paddle the waves with this model and how easy it is to learn to turn up and down the wave with it.
The Flysurf Family is getting bigger :)
Surfers who have already taken the plunge with Flysurf
Accelerate your progression and really take advantage of your surf sessions
What is Our Flex-Fiber Technology?
Unique Soft Construction in the Market:
Our Flex-Fiber® technology allows us to offer the best learning and progression boards on the market.
Light and easy to handle boards that, despite their large volume, are built with the objective of speeding up your progression in surfing.
Within each product page, you have a tab that says “Technical data sheet”. There you can review the measurements and volume of each table.
All of our boards with Flex-Fiber technology come with an accessory bag to make your experience as complete as possible.
- Tote Bag: Reusable fabric bag that you can use for your things on a daily basis.
- Fin set: VPS or FCS, depending on the board you have chosen.
- Traction Pads: A set of traction pads so you don't have to use wax.
- booklet Flysurf: A booklet with information about the maintenance of your board, the rules of surfing, other models, etc.
- Sticker Flysurf: A souvenir sticker so you can take us everywhere.
Boards with "School" construction come only with fins.
Below we leave you a video of how is the unpackaging of any of our boards with Flex-fiber technology. You won't find anything like it:
Why are there two different prices for the same model? What are the main differences?
The main difference is the keel system of both.
- The most economical model has the VPS keel system, it is a system that is characterized by its simplicity, easy installation and safety. It is a more basic system and offers great security against possible impacts for those more beginners.
- The FCS system. This system is the most common in most surfboards, so these fins will work for practically any other board. This system allows you to achieve a greater degree of control in your surfing, and improve even faster. In addition, being a universal system, it allows you to equip your Flysurf with other high performance fins.
Our boards are made of soft or cork material, but the unique Flex-Fiber construction gives you the feel of a hard board.
We ship for free throughout the Peninsula (Spain and Portugal) and the Canary Islands.
Shipping times are 3 to 5 business days.
We are so confident in our products that returns are also free.
- 6,6 x 21 x 2,75
- 55 liters
- Weight range approx.
- 50 to 90 kg
- Recommended wave size
- 50 cm at 1,5 meters